Benefits: Energy Efficient; Ergonomically Friendly; Durable Quality; Zero UV Emissions; Design Flexibility: Operational in Extremely Cold or Hot Temperatures; Light Dispersement; Instant Lighting & Frequent Switching; Low Voltage
- Light output per unit of energy is 266% higher with LED , dramatically reducing energy cost and improving competitiveness.
- LED lighting is more durable and has a much longer life reducing replacement costs and minimizing landfill waste
- ED lighting give off much less heat, reducing the energy demand for air conditioning while 75% of the energy going into a fluorescent light is emitted as heat. 
- LED lighting does not contain mercury like fluorescent lighting, eliminating the potential for mercury poisoninig posed by fluorescent lighting
- LED lighting fixtures can withstand everything from harsh, daily high pressure water or chemical wash downs to wire-guard fixtures with independent operating and shatter proof T8 LED tubes.
- Better optic composition and precision with primary optic for precise light control and greater efficiency, proven to reduce light loss.
- Lighting assessment
- Systems Design
- Risk Management
- LED replacement bulbs for variety of application
- LED lighting for roads, parking lots, recreation, etc.
- Wireless communication module
- Monitoring systems